GFriend Eunha Had Double Eyelid Surgery?

I've prepared some materials to refute the claims of people convinced that GFriend's Eunha has undergone a double eyelid surgery, which has been a hot topic here in Instiz.

I thank you in advance for patiently reading this a little long post.

Source: GFriend Eunha Had Double Eyelid Surgery?

Clarifications About GFriend Eunha And Double Eyelid Surgery




Q1
"Did or did not GFriend OR Eunha undergone the knife?"

A1: GFriend Interview
http://m.mk.co.kr/news/headlines/2015/95147
The most unfair comments like "plastic groups". And the so-called "she looks like she did it in the hospital".

GFriend Members said, "there isn't any place for us to receive any surgery" while they don't apply make-up by themselves, they are being manage because it can cause skin problems to them. It seems like it isn't much different with the same with their hairstyle and clothings on their profile pictures.

And we who are one by one knowing each of their individual charms as we see them perform on-stage, believe and say this.



Q2
"If she didn't had double eyelid surgery, how come she have thick EYEHOLE?"
(T/N: they use 'eyehole' as term for the area around the eyes, usually the eyelids area)

A2: Image Comparison

Eunha Double Eyelid Two Lines

1. She has "Inside Inline" since she was younger
2. Her deep-looking eyehole because of "outside wrinkle lines"

Eunha and the eyehole of developed westerner's eye comparison picture




Q3
"I heard their company forced them (to have PS)?"

A3: Source Music CEO Interview

If it's not the right time or are you hiding the member's visuals.

CEO So Sungjin: Yes, it's not yet time to show their (true) visuals. Even if they are surely getting prettier while they are filming in the set. But at first during their debut I don't want to show their pretty faces immediately for about three(3) or four(4) years. They almost don't wear make up, just wear white t-shirts and white skirts, that's how I usually want to show their visuals. Also there is a market for those who like girls with chubby cheeks.

This was the company's mindset during the time GFriend's debut.

Acquiring double eyelid surgery is still possible. But because of treatments of the eyes for therapeutic/medical purposes that is kept by the company, all kind of rumors has started.



Also there are not a single proof that GFriend Eunha had a plastic surgery so please refrain/stop from spreading excessive speculations about this matter.

Plus there is really nothing bad about having gone plastic surgery. Also if even the person accused of surgery speak out that they never did any plastic surgery but as long as there are people insisting that they did had a surgery more and more articles saying they had PS would still come out.

Without further ado I thank you in advance for no longer spreading bad rumors about this. And if ever I stated some facts here please tell me and I will modify this post to correct my mistakes.

This article is allowed to be embedded/spread to those who are really convinced that Eunha had ps.

Finally here's my pretty love.

Additional info

Regarding the link above
the link to the quoted interview was already deleted so we can no longer access it. But before that happened I already get a screenshot of it as a proof.
School alumni, Eunha's aunt, school teachers and everyone around her confirmed as well as clarified it and I wonder why people still don't believe. Whether or not she had PS I don't really care very much. But still if I didn't do this, she will suffer from pathetic appraisal of her face because of such rumors. A celebrity or not, or just an ordinary citizen, it is still not good to receive such rumors. Try to put yourselves in their place. I won't be easy for you to get on your daily life if you continuously receive such harsh comments from other people.

Instiz Comments:


- I was so mad that the moment they debut as a group these bad rumors immediately came out.

- I've take a good look at her. Her eyes aren't even but she still looks pretty and has good charms.  It still pains my heart because of those PS rumors coming out *cries*

- Eunha's charms are mostly in her eyes .. I also want to have eyes like hers but I can't *cries* I'm so envious of her

- Oh she really didn't (have ps) I have nothing to say anymore ... !! She's so pretty

- I'm just curious during GFriend's One Fine Day period. What's the meaning behind Sowon having an eye surgery. What is the purpose for that? I'm so curious.

    Her (real eye) lens fell so she needs to have surgery to fix that.

  Ah thank you very much

  Ah it's a lens surgery..!! Ever since she was still a student she had that surgery. Since they have hard choreographies in Me Gustas Tu there are times that her lenses suddenly fell during their promotion. So she needs to get her lens fix by surgery *cries*

  Heol so it's because of their difficult choreo that it falls .. thank you very much

- Eunbi-ya I love you so much. Big Eunbi and Small Eunbi I love both of you ... Let's work harder with GFriend

  Heol In the same group there are two Eunbi's?
          Yes yes Eunha is Jung Eunbi while SinB is Hwang Eunbi
  Wow that's so amazing

- But I'm really so amazed at Eunha's eyes. They look western.

- It really makes me sad that people won't believe me no matter how many times I say that she didn't have PS. But I really hope that more people would be able to read this post.

- Her eyes are amazing, she seems to be mixed-blooded (mix-race).
- Eunha is so beautiful, aren't she?
- Oh I understand now
- Her situation is really pitiful but it's a relief now. All the members are so pretty and their songs are all so good to hear.
- Really, all of them, without exception, are all so beautiful. Why is it hard for them to realize this..? What should we do to convince them *cries*
- It's because of the thick skin around her eyes .. With PS or No PS Eunha is still beautiful ... she's reall so pretty


Disclaimer:

The comments written here doesn't cover the whole comments section of the article. I just pick those that I wanted to included. And of course I filtered out the bad comments. Because we already have a dose of it as we all know. Why even here right?