GFriend On Immortal Song: Phones Returned And Group Chat With I.O.I.


Talks about GFriend members' phones being returned to them attracted much attention.

On the November 5th episode of KBS 2TV program 'Immortal Song', GFriend members disclosed that their mobile phones were finally returned to them by their agency.

On that day, the MC asked "You already got first place (on Music Shows) but your phones weren't returned to you yet. Did (your agency) returned them now?" The members replied "They finally returned (our phones)," causing much laughter and clapping in the studio.

The members also disclosed, "We also have group chat with I.O.I-chingu (friends)."

Source: Osen via Naver
Comments
633
BEST댓글 운영 기준 안내안내 레이어 보기
Who wrote these comments?접기
71%Male
29%Female
27%10대
37%20대
22%30대
8%40대
7%50대
[+2315, -89]
That's so cute they have group chat with IOI

[+1818, -101]
It seems like GFriend x IOI-ship is so real

[+1403, -67]
So they are really friends I support their friendship♥

[+1076, -65]
I wish both groups all the best ... I'm so glad

[+959, -69]
I'm so glad they are very close friends

[+192, -8]
Heol .. I have no idea that these groups are very close friends ... I wish both of them all the best!

[+190, -11]
Wow I love both groups even them speaking about IOI is so refreshing

[+186, -9]
All I know is that Yerin and Yoodaeng are very close friends
---- They really are close friends because Yerin was a former trainee of Fantagio
---- Who is Yoodaeng?
---- Hahahahaha Yoodaeng is Choi Yoojung Hahahahaha

[+173, -8]
GFriend Fighting! ♥ IOI Fighting! I really love both these groups

[+166, -8]
I'm so glad for them and at the same time jealous of them