[Naver] Umji's Amazing Visuals + Yerin's Choo Sarang Hairstyle + GFriend Builds Hype for Sunny Summer Comeback




BEST Comments
[+208, -10]
Umji-ya you're pretty
→ [+1, 0] Umji you're so pretty♥

[+129, -17]
You can shed your baby fats by exercising and proper management. She's really pretty and they did well casting her from the streets.

[+49, -2]
I heard her speak in one event and she really has a pretty voice.

[+33, -11]
Umji has always been pretty.

[+24, -2]
Omuji is very pretty >_<

[+8, -1]
In the past it's not good for her to get bashed for her looks but now it's really good to see her gain confidence with successful diet.

[+7, 0]
I think the best way to change your appearance is by dieting.
T/N: The original Korean is giving reference to plastic surgery

[+7, -1]
Wow, she's been pretty like that but why do people keep on calling her ugly when Umji is a princess?

[+5, 0]
I think she has that cute voice that surely fits well to men's liking. Although I'm a girl I really like Umji's beauty.

[+5, 0]
She's gotten much prettier.



BEST Comments

T/N: Actually I have to remove a lot of negative comments from the top comments. So enjoy the good ones.

[+442, -65]
Why did she cut her fringe like that...?

[+143, -51]
Her hair looks so cute lol

[+69, -5]
Yerin

[+59, -5]
Yerin looks so cute ♥

[+48, -3]
Yerin is cute lol

[+35, -4]
Her cuteness was upgraded more!! Jung Yerin you're so cute!

[+27, -1]
She's cute

[+21, -1]
It's cute lol Jung Yerin wnats to try different hairstyles

[+7, -2]
I'm not gonna joke, it's scary that there will always be people who spread negative comments. Sigh, these jobless otaku.
T/N: A derogatory term for obsessed lifeless nerds in Japan. The Korean can be directly translated as "glasses-wearing-acne-faced-trash" which is also a derogatory term of similar meaning as otaku in Japan.




BEST Comments
[+187, -5]
I'm excited for trustworthy GFriend comeback this July 19~~ ^^

[+119, -3]
Honestly out of all GFriend releases SummerFriend is the most awaited for me. GFriend songs always make me enjoy the summer heat. Let's do well this summer too SummerFriend~!

[+52, -1]
Excited for this cool summer season song. Happy for this comeback!!

[+40, 0]
This comeback is faster than think it is~ I'm worried for Sowon the most~ Summer really fits GFriend too. Don't overdo yourselves for this comeback though. I hope you have a great comeback!

[+33, 0]
GFriend comeback this July 19. Comeback in just 3 months is really good!

[+17, 0]
GFriend really is one awesome planning. At that time I got so tired of hip hop, girl crush, and sexy concepts coming here and there but GFriend came out with such clean refreshing song. They also have this anime OST vibes, with ability to give people nostalgia and best suited for people fond of musical elements. Not even to mention their choreography too.

[+10, 0]
GFriend trustworthy songs. I'm not getting bored listening to Time for the Moon Night even now. Looking at the logo, it seems to be a sequel for Time for the Moon Night. GFriend is also that group that makes you wonder and excited every time they comeback.

[+7, 0]
Thinking about summer, it will be an upbeat song that can be heard from cars going on a vacation.

[+6, 0]
I like it already. So excited.

[+6, 0]
Wow that was so sudden. Didn't expect that. *laughing* I'm excited.

Caption: Source Music is working hard this time *laughing* Time for the Moon Night chart long-run is very amazing *laughs*

Source: Nate Pann

[+37, 0]
July 19 is also the day of a total solar eclipse. I got goosebumps *shivers*  and the ice cream teaser pics are pretty.

[+34, 0]
They've been posting sun emojis in Instagram and you would have expected a song about sun related to Time for the Moon Night but this announcement is a real shock for me. *laughs*


[+25, -1]
I want to scream so much. I'm so happy

[+18, -1]
What's with SouMu planning *laughing* from moon logo to sun logo. It's like the parallels between Love Whisper and Summer Rain but this one seems to be a song that will beat your knees to the rhythm. Let's mess up the charts girls.
T/N: The real meaning is still unclear to me but considering GFriend's music they incorporate rock sounds that will make you move your knees to the rhythm like what drummers do. If you have alternate translation please don't hesitate to help.

[+14, -2]
This is crazy. How am I supposed to sleep now? lol

[+13, -1]
The logo gave me goosebumps. The uncanny resemblance of the sun to their moon logo.

[+11, 0]
GFriend fighting!

[+10, 0]
GFriend always guarantee good quality music. I'm excited for this one.

[+8, 0]
I trust this day-like song title.

[+6, 0]
Really, it feels like I want GFriend to have a comeback every season every year now. *laughs* Recently, I've been listening a lot to songs that went viral but I would happy if they also comeback with a gentle ballad as their song. I'm excited to hear each of their vocal tones.

[+6, 0]
I want to applause for Source Music's improving planning team.


BEST Comments
[+131, 10]
I swear from their title songs even b-side songs are all good songs♥

[+46, -1]
So excited for GFriend summer song.

[+31, -1]
The power of GFriend .. exciting!

[+21, -1]
I'm excited for GFriend cool sounding summer comeback this July 19

[+18, -1]
I'm really really really excited for this comeback that I can't sleep. Please July 19 come quickly.♥♥♥♥♥♥

[+8, -1]
GFriend don't fail to excite me

[+5, 0]
I'm so excited

[+5, 0]
Let's hit success with this song too.

[+4, 0]
Let's go GFriend

[+3, 0]
Trustworthy GFriend. Let's be successful with this exciting comeback♥♥


BEST Comments
[+211, -11]
Trustworthy GFriend. I'm extremely excited for Sunny Summer~~
→ user: dusw**** [0, -33] Ugly Summer
→ [+4, -1] dusw/ darling, yes just say it. I already have lots of your comments saved. Prepare yourself [to be reported to Source Music]

[+100, 0]
Sunny Summer ☀️ GFriend has been hinting a lot in their SNS using ☀️ emoji. They've been spoiling all along lol

[+57, 0]
Summer Friend let's go!

[+40, 0]
They have a new partner. Let's see how they properly provide a summer song!!

[+35, 0]
Preparing for this refreshing and overwhelming song ^^

[+24, 0]
It's refreshing to see GFriend continuously getting a lot of love calls from these highly acclaimed composers and producers that there B-side songs have these quality like title songs do.

[+25, -5]
From this moment, if GFriend will release every summer is like taking on Sistar's path
→ [+9, 0] Duble Kick has always worked with Sistar that you can't help but think that GFriend is going for that Summer Queen title.

[+17, 0]
In this sajaegi filled charts GFriend will take the number one spot with honesty and dignity.

[+15, -1]
They are so determined with the producers they have now.
→ [+3, 0] With Iggy-Youngbae (most of their title songs) MIO (Save My Earth, Flower Garden, etc.) Noh Joohwan (Time for the Moon Night) although they are working for the B-sides songs, it has been GFriend's specialty to release title song quality B-sides.
→ [0, 0] MIO's Mermaid too is a good song