[Pann] K-Netizens Fall In Love on GFriend Sunny Summer Concept Photos

They are so pretty *crying*
July 19 is GFriend's Sunny Summer comeback!!!!!!

Source: Nate Pann
BEST Comments
[+104, -20]
Heol ... what happened to you Sowon
→ [+1, 0] F*ck that's also what I thought when I first saw this photo but to be honest this is her best photo
→ [+7, 0] So you're jealous of her *lol* I actually thought she's a western model though
→ [+7. -1] I'm just a general person who only thought she has good proportion but don't think of her as pretty. But looking at her pictures again I think she's really really pretty.

[+57, -20]
Wow Eunha is the prettiest
→ [+4, 0] Good looking beauty
→ [+10, -2] *lol*

[+53, -16]
All of them *crying* I really like the concept and I love the colors, for real
→ [+5, 0] All of them are so pretty
→ [0, -9] Why I'm getting Red Velvet concept vibe from this ...
→ [+10, -1] Who let Yerin have that tragic bangs *crying* who let her

[+33, -4]
I'm really curious what kind of dance they will provide this time ...

[+29, -3]
They are all pretty tho?

[+25, -3]
This unnie holding that skateboard. I think she can ride it well.

[+24, -4]
I feel that every time I look at Yerin the more she looks like a living doll. F*ck, I'm jealous. How can she be that good looking? I want to be like her.

[+23, -2]
Yuju is so pretty.

[+23, -3]
Wah summer has come. SummerFriend let's go!!!!!

[+22, 0]
Heol I hope it will a song like Water Flower... I've been hearing that song at Daiso *lol*
→ [0, 0] Water Flower is a realy masterpiece. GFriend is unique among female idols because their B-side songs also have the qualities of a title song. It will be like a cool breeze blowing on a warm beach with the waves fluttering with sparkles of sunlight.

[+21, -2]
Sowon looks so good

[+20, -2]
Heol Sowon is so pretty

[+19, 0]
I don't see people talking about this but I think it will be like Navillera 2.0
→ [0, 0] You're not alone there *lol* I think Navillera is GFriend's best song.
→ [+3, 0] Me too lol

[+18, -1]
SinB looks so good *crying*

[+18, -2]
Sunny Summer sounds so refreshing that makes me want to go to the beach. I hope they can pull this off.

[+18, -3]
Uwah! This is so good *crying*
→ [0, 0] If they get #1 this time I will cry so much
→ [0, 0] *lol* Yuju looks so cute.
→ [0, 0] Aigoo this is so uwu *lol*
T/N: I used uwu as a substitute for Koreans' ujjujjujjujju which can function the same

[+17, -2]
I'm not a fan of them but to be real Umji is really pretty. She's cute. Sowon's styling change is a great improvement

[+17, -1]
PrettyFriend

[+16, -2]
My vias eunha♥
→ [0, 0] vias *lol*
→ [+2, 0] I'm sorry to correct you it's not vias, it should be bias *lol*
T/N: Those in italics here are written in English.