[Naver/Pann] GFriend Release More Teasers for Sunny Summer Comeback




Best Comments


[+161, -5]
I think this will be the best GFriend song ever

[+69, 0]
Even tho it's getting hot I'm  expecting cool sounding beats and high notes from them.

[+46, 0]
I'm getting more surprised at GFriend for each of their comeback. They have this vibe that always make you excited and the more you get curious about what they will do next the more excited you will be.

[+27, -1]
GFriend fighting!!!!

[+24, 0]
GFriend always serving the best songs~~ ♥

[+9, 0]
This summer comeback will be sweet and refreshing. I think they will do great.

[+8, 0]
The most awaited girl group this summer!!~  I'm excited for the song and the music video as well.

[+6, 0]
I'm getting more excited for this song!

[+4, 0]
I'm a bit sad that this comeback will be much shorter because of their Asia Tour.

[+4, 0]
I think they really are the most awaited girl group this summer. They have refreshingly cool vocals. Plus it's like Sowon will be Source Music's representative visuals. She is very very pretty that you will think that they hand-picked her because of her visuals.

•••


This is just the beginning but we're speculating that they are portraying the sun .. maybe in a similar manner as Time for the Moon Night with introduction and final choreography portraying the moon??? 


Why is she smelling the socks *lol*
Yerin doodling on Yuju's shades *lol*
Umji throwing paper planes on Time for the Moon Night and now she's doing it again??? Everyone in the whole world should watch this *lol*
And this one is the best one ... it's just a snippet but you can really get the Power-Refreshing summer feels from this song ++++ it's GFriend's ability to make you feel those emotions

https://youtu.be/EK43zivdazU
The full teaser!!!! They are doing comeback this Thursday so don't forget to stream a lot!!!!

Top Comments

[+40, -14]
Umji is such a cutie-pretty girl, isn't she?

[+29, -6]
GODFRIEND

[+28, -5]
I'm really curious about the new choreography. They are amazing.

[+21, -1]
The song sounds good tho

[+20, -1]
Honestly, this is a good song

[+20, 0]
As expected from them .. GFriend ability to convey emotion to their song. Even a summer song is not an exception!

[+16, -1]
Umji is so f*cking cute.

[+13, -1]
To be honest, I don't expect much good song quality for rushed comebacks but when I heard Yuju belting those notes I realized how refreshingly good their new song is. I'll cheer for them.

[+11, -1]
I'm getting addicted to the song even with just the teaser.

[+10, 0]
I think it's a good idea to do a dance song. The choreography looks tough but these girls aren't afraid to anything. If you are talking about GFriend comeback, it is natural to be excited for the song but you cannot avoid not expecting more about what kind of choreography they are going to pull off.

[+10, -2]
I'm not a fan of them but I'm so excited for this. When is the comeback?

[+10, -1]
I think teaser is really really pretty. The quality of their teasers are getting better each time that as a fan of them can really make you happy.

[+10, -1]
Insane. This is already a bop *lol*

[+8, 0]
I'm so f*cking tired of people saying that they copied Bingle Bangle. You all should know how upsetting it is~ if you just watch GFriend's first concert they already did that move on Ave Maria! They practiced a lot for each of their b-side and each one of them have quality choreography. GFriend might not notice it but I love them so much.


[+8, -2]
Everyone are so pretty. I think that these girls can digest whatever concept you give them. Fingertip military style, Rough melancholy, moon fantasy concept and not refreshingly cool concept is so pretty.

[+8, -3]
Wow Umji is so pretty

[+7, 0]
SinB is insanely pretty.

•••
Please take out with full credit.