[Pann] GFriend are Greeting Machines of K-Pop Girl Groups


Those Pann users must apologize now to GFriend and their fans for being harsh to them.

Source: Pann

✓Best Comments

[+83, -2]
That's crazy man. Who is the girl at the far right? *lol* She literally greeted each of the 10 members and did she just greeted the staff at the end? If the cameraman didn't passed in front of her she wouldn't stop I guess *lol* I know it's trivial but I can't help but burst out laughing *lol*

[+79, -1]
That's why she was called Galaxy Folder *lmao*

[+69, -2]
They are bowing like that to their juniors? How amazing, GFriend.

[+37, -10]
If they have greeting everybody like that then they must be really kind. To be blunt, small company groups have better personalities than those of bigger company.

[+31, -3]
Wait what? She bowed to each members of Wanna One? And she didn't just bow with her head only,.

[+20, 0]
It's so cute that Eunha bowed to each Wanna One members.

[+19, 0]
Junior groups are to be seated at the back. But look how Eunha bowed to all 11 members. *lol*

[+17, 0]
I'm falling for GFriend recently

[+17, 0]
Galaxy Folder *lol* Galaxy Popping *lol*

[+17, 0]
Eunha is so freaking cute

[+16, 0]
On year 2015 when they just released Me Gustas Tu they went to Daegu fansign event. Although I was not fortunate enough to attend it I waited outside to see them off after the event. The fansign event was held in a certain events hall at 8th floor of a department store so I waited outside. It's a common thing that after a fansign event that the idols and the managers will go out first then that's the only time that the fans will go out. I was waiting on queue for the elevator and I was so shocked that Sowon is the first one who greeted and thanked us! She thanked everyone for cheering for them. She's not just pretty but also beautiful inside. I became a fan of them. Yuju and Sowon greeted the fans that time.

[+14, 0]
*lmao* Eunha is so cute *lol*

[+10, 0]
I wanna buy a roasted chicken for GFriend. They are so kind and cute.