[Pann] GFriend Yerin Stunt Gave Me Goosebumps

The original post says as follow:
_______________________________________________________________________

The title might seem exaggerated but please don't get me wrong! I'm not saying that girl groups can do better boy group dances than boy groups themselves.

But Yerin slaying a boy group dance brought shivers to my spine. I hope I won't be chased away by aggressive comments asking me to change the title.

For girl groups, they often have the average height of 167.9 cm. Of course each physique varies in strength and firmness. This is actually how I look at a person the first time I see him/her.

But even so.

Yerin's high heels during the encore concert should not be underestimated.
Let me see you struggle to beautifully jump on a chair with high heels. Just thinking about it gives me the chills.

Her physique + courage + confidence made the feat even more amazing.

I've always had a good impression of her ever since.

I think she even made me her fan this time.








Source: Pann

✓BEST COMMENTS:

[+54+, -4]
This needs a longer GIF!

[+52, -10]
GFriend's physique is really no joke and they were able to pull this off really well.

[+50, -10]
SinB's charisma

[+31, -1]
I really do respect them with all my heart. You can see the result of their hard work and talent in digesting a concept from their songs and performances.

[+26, -1]
What I really love about GFriend is even if their main concept is Power Innocent they always radiate this Girl Crush aura.
→ [+1, 0] I think they suit Innocent concept more.
→ [0, 0] This costume is insanely beautiful

[+25, -1]
When I look at the backup dancers the angle and the timing seems so out of place but when you look at all six of them everything seems perfect.

[+24, -1]
I swear these girls were never unstable in their concerts. They really makes me want to be a Buddy for much longer. They really are cool.

[+21, -1]
You really know that when a group has been to so much hardship, they will always give so much effort in all their performances. I'm really confident for them in terms of their crazy amount of practice. And GFriend stages are so tastefully amazing that they create such impression that six members would look like one person.

[+19, -1]
Our Power-Rin strength is really no joke
→ [+1, 0] Amazing *lol* all of them are so cute

[+18, -1]
Isn't this Shinhwa's Wild Eyes? I'm a Shin-Chang* and so amazing for a girl group to make a cool cover stage of this song. I'm so grateful for them!
T/N: 신창 or shin-chang the abbreviation of 신화창조 or shinhwa changjo which can be interpreted as "creating legends"

[+18, -1]
Our Yenni always wanted to do this ...

[+17, -1]
I've been a GFriend fan since they did that 2x speed dance challenge. Even though knife-like choreography doesn't always guarantee a group's success but I think GFriend is the best in this area.

[+17, -2]
I'm a Shin-Chang in it's 30s *smiles* "As expected from GFriend" are the words that came out of my mouth when I saw them. Thank you for giving justice to our oppa's cool choreography.

[+15, 0]
I'm so glad to see GFriend worked hard to give justice to this cover.

[+15, -2]
What the heck is this? They are even better than their back up dancers. *lol* For GFriend performing with precision is no trivial matter. I'm not saying they need to do a Just Jerk Crew cover but I think they will really do well if they try *lol*
T/N: Just Jerk Crew is a Korean dance crew which won the 2016 Body Rock dance competition. Check this as reference.

[+13, 0]
Even though the members have uneven height they can still give us a chilling performance.

[+13, -2]
This one is really awesome. What's even more amazing is they sang live performing this!
→ [0,0] I think jumping onto the chair wearing high heels is really a bad idea but seeing her do that is really an amazing sight to behold!!

T/N: Some of the groups that covered Shinhwa's Wild Eyes are BAP, Infinite, After School, 4Minute and including newer boy groups like Up10tion and Seventeen.