[Pann] Sowon is Prettier Than I Imagined

Disclaimer: The translations are not 100% accurate.

I think she [Sowon] is really pretty when I first saw her picture and her face in the television. Especially her side profile. The way how I look at her changed so much when I saw the teaser for MBC Look at Me. With Lizzy, she and the other MCs are all so pretty even without make-up. The show is about to come out I really think she is so pretty.

Source: Pann
[+78, -16]
Everyone should realize how beautiful Kim Sojung's side profile is.

[+63, -15]
Aside from her beautiful face her body is perfect for a model too.
→ [0, 0] She studied in a modeling school *lol*

[+42, -14]
She's charismatic and good looking too. She's so pretty

→ [0, 0] Heol~ she looks so cool in that costume. She's really good looking.
→ [+2, 0] She is like Lady Oscar in The Rose of Versailles*
T/N: Lady Oscar is the main character of the anime The Rose of Versailles. The Rose of Versailles focuses on Oscar François de Jarjayes, a girl raised as a man to become her father's successor as leader of the Palace Guards. Source: Wikipedia.

[+35, -2]
This one is the best

[+30, -1]
She is really out of this world

[+29, -5]
I was so shocked at how tall she was. Compared to GFriend member she doesn't look that much tall. But GFriend members are really tall. While I was searching at google, I found this. I'm really sorry to Mamamoo.

[+27, -4]
While the younger members are doing diet she can be seen enjoying a pizza with the staffs *lol* On debut most GFriend members are on a no-rice diet while she alone can eat whatever she wants. With her heavenly model like features plus her no weight loss regiment her legs is everything. I think among idols she is one of the tallest.

[+22, -1]
I swear I've seen her[Sowon] with my own eyes once. Her height and her proportions are off the charts. She is very close to their fans as well that she make normal conversations with them. I'm getting goosebumps just seeing this stunning unni.

[+21, -1]
I have mentioned this before but it is still amazing to think that even if GFriend members have varying heights they can still manage to be so synchronized to each other. I've never saw a group this synchronized in this world. They really are meant to be together.

[+19, -2]
I've seen Sowon myself. Her legs are really long. Thinking about this there are many people who wanted to be so skinny like her but she[Sowon] is so pretty that she was born like a real life doll.

[+18, -1]
She is so pretty.

[+18, -2]
I'm leaving this here
[+17, -13]
I think her visuals was made for an actress. I think she is as pretty as Kim Tae-ri and Kim Soeun. They also have barely any make up when they started. They are natural beauties.

[+12, -1]
She is really pretty even during childhood


[+11, -3]
Is it only me or she does look like Kim Tae-ri? I really think they do resembles each other and both of them are really pretty.
→ [+1, 0] I've been telling people about this. They really are a look-alike.
T/N: I just added her picture here for reference.
[+10, -1]
She is a legend


T/N: I know guys that you all wanted to see more praises to Sowon but if I list them down this post will never end. So I have to cut it until here. Most of the comments are almost similar. As a consolation let me add an appreciation section here:













••••••
We are proud of you Sowon!